Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Sell Foreclosures



As you may be aware, I have specialized in selling foreclosed properties for the past 20 years. Its been a good specialty, and one that I believe benefits the community by putting housing stock back in the hands of people that both need it and can maintain it.


A recent article in USA Today headlined the stress surrounding foreclosures, that led to a tragedy that in the Pacific Northwest. I wrote about it at AgentGenius , and as is my policy, rather then re-writing the same post. I have made it available here for you to read, along with some of the comments of real estate professionals who have read it.
As a balance, the next time we talk about foreclosures or short sales, I'll make sure there is some good information that may benefit my readers.

0 comments: