Monday, June 16, 2008

AgentGenius Rocks


Today, Inman News announced their 11th Annual Innovator Awards finalists.

In the category of Blogging the finalists were;

Blog
1000Watt Blog
AgentGenius
Big Picture Blog
FBS Blog
Homegain Real Estate Blog

It is not amazing to me that Benn Rosales and Lani Anglin-Rosales achieved such recognition so rapidly, nor that Inman recognized the quality of the writers at AgentGenius. It does however amaze me that they managed to achieve such recognition with me as a contributor. Thanks to all of the other Geniuses for not letting me slow you down!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm late to the party but I wanted to thank you for all you do at AG. Everything we've done at AG has been done with a precise purpose, including bringing you on board. AG is a better place because of you! :)