Monday, April 21, 2008

Philadelphia Real Estate Rocks!


Normally the press is not friendly to the real estate industry, but in the sense of true contrariness, Philadelphia Magazine recently was surprisingly positive about our local real estate market in their annual real estate issue, publishing an article entitled "Everything You Know About Philadelphia Real Estate Is Wrong" . The article was surprisingly accurate (sorry guys, but Philadelphia Magazine sometimes seems to forget that there is more to the city then Center City, the Main Line, and the Jersey Shore) and to the point - the real estate market here is not suffering!


I wrote a longer piece on this for Agent Genius (where I contribute some thoughts), and rather then re-write the entire piece here, I thought you could just click here to read my post called Perception Vs Realty


Hope you enjoy the longer post - I look forward to your thoughts about the local market.

0 comments: