Monday, April 21, 2008

I Blog Philadelphia Real Estate

I have not posted anything here for a while, but if the truth be known, this was a test blogging platform. Sort of blogging with training wheels. I wasn't sure what the voice of a blog should be. Was I an expert in Philadelphia Real Estate? An Expert New Jersey Real Estate Broker? A CEO of the only Century 21 Company with offices in both Pennsylvania and new Jersey?

Should I talk about value? Or the Real Estate Bubble? Or Mortgage Fraud? Or How to Invest? Or Foreclosures and Short Sales? What was the point here?

Well its been a little while and I have found out one thing - I need to do this on a regular basis, and before I migrate this to a more sophisticated platform, that will be my first change -

Stay tuned to see what I actually do end up writing about! :-)

0 comments: