Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What do you Think of This Video?



I have never used this blog for the promotion of a specific real estate listing, and it is with some hesitation that I am posting this now.

I have never been a big fan of videos or virtual tours, but I recently tried a new marketing program called RealEstateShows which created the video above for me.

I would be interested in knowing reader response ot the program RES created for me, using the still photos from my MLS submission.

Is this something that people want to see on Blogs? Or is it to self-serving to post this here?

Please let me know - I do promise that in any case, the normal flow of thoughts and information will continue as it has before - I just wondered if people would enjoy one or two of these once in a while.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Bill! I'm still getting used to all the options on Real Estate Shows myself. The main thing I noticed is that the focus in and out spot that your pictures center in on may need to be adjusted for some of the photos. Have fun! Jennifer Rathbun